****Official Colorado Score Prediction****

6 minutes ago, Hunter94 said:

CU 31

NU 21

hope i am wrong.

We score 1 TD more than CSU with coaches who had the 2nd best offense in the country last year, a better running back group, stronger OL, Stanley Morgan Jr and JD Spielman, at home?

O.o

I can understand picking CU but if we only score 21 it’s gonna be a long ass season.

Ya'll picking sCUm, gtfo... :P

Listen, could Nebraska lose to the 420 stoners from folsom prison field?  Sure.  It is college football and any given Saturday and all that.  Nebraska has a new coaching staff, true freshman starting QB and a defense that has A LOT to prove.  But...

1. Nebraska is at home.

2. The crowd is going to be even more fired up.

3. Frost has played for, and learned from, a veritable Hall Of Fame, who's who of coaches: A. Tom Osborne, B. Bill Belicheck, C. Jon Gruden, D. Mike Tomlin, E. Bill Walsh and a host of others...

4. Nebraska actually has a coaching staff that coaches the players.

So yeah, being honest, Nebraska could lose to those buffalo chip eating Boulder morons...but using the "could" logic, aliens from Pluto could also invade Earth tomorrow.  The latter is far more likely than the former.

:box

• Plus1 1
7 hours ago, Hunter94 said:

CU 31

NU 21

hope i am wrong.

Me too.  I'm not that nervous. It's just knowing that we don't really know what we have yet which makes you wonder all sorts of things.

I'm guessing there will be a lot more scoring than that.  I still have serious questions about our defensive front until I see it.  But I am more confident we win by 4 or something, and enough to make this game a nervous blast.  I see both teams putting up 30+ points, and Huskers winning.

• Plus1 1

Better staff, shared vision and culture, better physical level, and better athletes (whole team has improved) than last year.  NU42-Buffs31.  Cautiously optimistic.  15 years of head shaking moments/losses does this to ya.  I would feel better if TG was still here. Just a change of pace if needed..... 

We gotta win the games we should and then surprise a team or two. Tomorrow is the MUST WIN game before next weeks game.......One game at a time.  Handle our business.