Help Wanted: Bought New Dog, Need Husker Themed Names

seaofred92

• 3 years later...

How about Blakey? I think it fits her perfectly because it is a small and playful breed. And they are also often described as a designer breed. We have had such a breed in the past, but the puppy, unfortunately, died of a heart tumor. I can't express how much the children cried after her. We looked for a new puppy after that, but we decided to want a pure breed with my husband. It wasn't easy to find a purebred dog shelter. That's why I bought a Samoyed breed named Alf from https://www.europuppy.com/ Vaccinated; with all the proper documents, Alf discovered his new family, us. The children are so happy with him.

• Haha 1
On 9/6/2018 at 10:36 PM, seaofred92 said:

bought a cockalier today- 7 week old female. Buff color. Small dog- will be about 12-15 inches in height when fully grown and 12-25 lbs. I was thinking Scotty but since its a girl I figured I might want something that sounds a little more girly. 

Thoughts on Husker related names?

Hey your dog will grow to the size of Scott Frosts record at NU give or take a few pounds 15-25. 

• Haha 3