Adrian Martinez Injury

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Thanks guys. Maybe it will work out so Bunch can help us win the West and AM will be ready for the BIG championship game and our bowl game and he can still redshirt. Trying to think positive after today

I think this is the key to this entire season, with or without AM.

Nobody said this would be easy, including Frost. Maybe it won't work, maybe we have to try it all over again.

But just like with Solich and Callahan and Pelini and Riley I will hope and pray and give them time before I start acting as if the sky is falling.

2 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

I think this is the key to this entire season, with or without AM.

Nobody said this would be easy, including Frost. Maybe it won't work, maybe we have to try it all over again.

But just like with Solich and Callahan and Pelini and Riley I will hope and pray and give them time before I start acting as if the sky is falling.

Yeah it isn't going to change over night. I know fans want results now, but it isn't a reality. Give him 3+ years to recruit the guys he wants for his system and then judge. Nobody was expecting us to win the National Title this year anyway, so don't overreact to our first game where we lost a heartbreaker.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Thanks guys. Maybe it will work out so Bunch can help us win the West and AM will be ready for the BIG championship game and our bowl game and he can still redshirt. Trying to think positive after today

You can still be positive and know that Bunch isn't winning the West, it's ok.

This year was always about culture shift and learning how to do things for the future. Wins will be nice, but focus on the big picture even without them.

The sky isn't falling even if AM is out for the year.