Adrian Martinez Injury

32 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Probably will hold him out of Troy to try to get him healthy for Michigan.

I'd like to see him get a couple series in vs Troy with no designed runs if he's ok. He needs all the reps he can get, but selfishly I want to see him torch Michigan in person. :steam

• Plus1 1

48 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

MCL Sprain can be anywhere from missing no time, to 4-6 weeks depending on the severity.  Hope for the best and no cartilage damage. 

It isnt of the 4-6 week severity. Cut those numbers in half. Really depends on how treatment goes this week and will be evaluated in later part of this week. 

I agree with turning it over to the league offices, notice how #44 Jacob Callier holds on to Martinez's leg (fine, no biggy) but then starts to roll his body over twisting it in the process.  Dirty, eff that guy.  It reminds me of an incident in the early 2000s against OU, I think it was Rocky Calmus twisting Crouch's or a RB's leg.

2 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

I thought Frost said the replay they turned in was not available to the public? What is the punishment? Is there a policy? Since he plays for sCUm, do they take away his weed for a week? 

RE: the bold:  My guess is it's a better angle, more to the right, from the sidelines.  It sure looks like #44 grabs & twists the leg when Martinez is on the ground.

As for punishment, I'm not sure. I can't remember ever hearing about a player suspended or penalized for a dirty play in the previous game.