Adrian Martinez Injury

3 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Read Mcl tears online. Minor tear 1 week, grade 2 tear is 2-4 weeks, grade 3 4-8 weeks no surgery 

even if it's the minor, i can't imagine frost is going to rush him back. martinez has a long career ahead of him.

i predict we don't see martinez again until purdue at the earliest

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Guessing partial tear doesn’t require surgery? Just heal time of 4-6 weeks? 

I had a partial tear my senior year of college.  I was out 2 weeks (probably should have been out 4).  Didn't feel completely stable until the end of the year.  But,  I played Safety and even though our training staff was pretty good I think AM is in wayyyy better hands.

I played with mild MCL tears in both knees at the same time. Now, i didnt really practice much and just played in games(not an option with AM i wouldnt think). A good pain med before the game and it wasnt bad at all. Now, after the game and during the week when i wasnt taking pain meds it was definitely sore. But, i was playing in high school and no where near AMs athletic ability. So, far from comparing apples to apples.