Post Game Presser Colorado

Yeah - I like the tone from Frost and from the players. 

"When you're an average team, you can't beat yourself and we beat ourselves today...Good teams don't find ways to lose, they find ways to win" That's so spot-on. You could tell Frost, as a competitor was upset they had lost. 

This is so much better than "You watched the game what do you think?" or a lifeless husk answering questions. The players' attitudes are so much better than the things we heard from former players under previous coaching staffs. 

• Fire 1

Frost again speaks a clear message.  We're not at the point to make make mistakes and wins.  no blame or coach speak.  Just the facts.

"I'm proud of them.  My heart breaks for them"....Frost gets it.....

"We can't beat ourselves.  Need to learn this lesson.  Every time I thought we found a every way to give the game away, we found more".....

It was great to hear an honest, no BS assessment.  The answer is clear to this team.  Limit the miscues and win....

Day by Day we getter better and better!  Til we can't be beat, won't be beat!

• Plus1 2
13 hours ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

Yeah - I like the tone from Frost and from the players. 

"When you're an average team, you can't beat yourself and we beat ourselves today...Good teams don't find ways to lose, they find ways to win" That's so spot-on. You could tell Frost, as a competitor was upset they had lost. 

This is so much better than "You watched the game what do you think?" or a lifeless husk answering questions. The players' attitudes are so much better than the things we heard from former players under previous coaching staffs. 

I feel bad for the players who only had Riley for a coach. They must have felt like they were stranded on a deserted island and left with no tools to get off.  

3 hours ago, lo country said:

Frost again speaks a clear message.  We're not at the point to make make mistakes and wins.  no blame or coach speak.  Just the facts.

"I'm proud of them.  My heart breaks for them"....Frost gets it.....

"We can't beat ourselves.  Need to learn this lesson.  Every time I thought we found a every way to give the game away, we found more".....

It was great to hear an honest, no BS assessment.  The answer is clear to this team.  Limit the miscues and win....

Day by Day we getter better and better!  Til we can't be beat, won't be beat!

This post ^^^ :thumbs

Also Coach Frost said: Good teams find a way to win.

I'd like to add: Great teams do three things:

1) Make the plays necessary to win.

2) Don't commit needless penalties or turn the ball over.

3) Take the game out of the referees hands.

• Fire 1