*** Official Troy Game Thread ***

Mavric

2 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Oh yes you can.  Plus, we've already heard how much more strength and muscle our players have packed on.  It didn't show today against a Sun Belt team.

No, you can't and today's game demonstrated that.  

Yes Nebraska players have made good gains in the weight room, but they still have a long way to go.

But keep mocking the entire team and coaching staff if it makes you feel like a big tough man.

Just now, Making Chimichangas said:

No, you can't and today's game demonstrated that.  

Yes Nebraska players have made good gains in the weight room, but they still have a long way to go.

But keep mocking the entire team and coaching staff if it makes you feel like a big tough man.

Yes you can and obviously you've never lifted a weight in your life.  But do talk about something you don't know anything about.  

• Plus1 1

I went back and watched that weakass Spring Game with the green shirts and no D....now I’m drawing plays in the dirt for skill players.What do we have to lose? Let’s have fun!

I overestimated Bunch’s field vision.... I think he has a much better chance of hitting downfield receivers if the skill guys open it up and spread the game out.

I don’t want to see what we just did ever again.

• Plus1 1