Nebraska is not a “team” yet

I am I

6 hours ago, grandpasknee said:

Last Winter almost all posters were like "We'll give Frost how ever long it takes to turn this thing around.  We know this next year will be a learning year.  Blah blah blah".  But then folks misinterpret positive coach speak for "We could go 10 - 2".   This year, not the last 10 years, will be the test of true husker fans I think.

I would love to win, and we will.  Might just win our first game of the year in two weeks when my son and I attend the Purdue game.

Go Big Red!!!

This times a million. This is a rebuild. The delusion and absolute entilement of this fan base blows my mind. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

i hate hate hate the targeting rule as much as anyone.  it may be the worse rule in sports but what he did was stupid and textbook what they are trying to prevent.

I guess I just thought the targeting was more on a defenseless receiver downfield who gets blasted by a guy running full speed. No one was getting a concussion from that play imo

25 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

it can be a defenseless anyone.  refs aren't trying to determine if its a concussion worthy hit, thats not the rule.

25 minutes ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

it can be a defenseless anyone.  refs aren't trying to determine if its a concussion worthy hit, thats not the rule.

Agreed, that would be crazy subjective. Exactly, what a rule should be trying to prevent.

2 hours ago, dspanther05 said:

This times a million. This is a rebuild. The delusion and absolute entilement of this fan base blows my mind. 

It took time to get there, but sadly its sorta true.  Beat Kansas by 50 or New Mexico by 60 and clap as they leave.  Such nice fans. 

Lose once or twice to Texas and it's "I haaate Texas and I hope they burn in hell"  :rolleyes:

• Plus1 1

Man, today's batch of Kool-Aid went bad really fast.

But, Scott is a sly one as I think I see the pattern.  We lose to Michigan, the rest of the B1G think Cornhuskers are an easy win and take us too lightly until we beat Wisconsin and by then we're operating as a well-oiled team and on our way to the CCG with 8 straight victories.

Hey, this new batch of Kool-Aid tastes fantastic!      :koolaid2: