GBR!

redout22

46 minutes ago, redout22 said:

To clear things up, Bunch is our backup QB and I totally respect him. I created this thread as a satire joke but if people believe that this is bullying (which I have been subject to) and are offended I will immediately delete it. I do not wish ill will upon him or his family so please let me know! Either say it in the thread or PM me and I will immediately delete!

People who are offended could always just quietly show themselves out.

• Plus1 1
48 minutes ago, funhusker said:

How does this thread even still exist?

This is a f**king embarrassment Redout...

Edit: @redout22saw your post a few above this one.  This is a poor joke, I wouldn't mind seeing it deleted.

I believe we joined the board at the same time and always have respected you. But if you're going to call me out in front of everyone have the balls to pm me. We both know the board rules my dude. Sorry I touched a sore subject. 

59 minutes ago, moveitforward said:

There are MANY others on the team who lost today. To single out and pin it on the quarterback is just plain wrong. How about we simply state a fact - Troy was better today than Nebraska. They deserved to win. 

I personally don't believe so but respect your opinion. Bunch how many opportunities to check down for a 5 to 10 yard gain but instead threw didn't you double and triple coverage. Stan was the best player on offense by far mandar defense held up very strong. If we had a healthy Eatery Martinez we would have won by 21 in my opinion, but it is your right to feel differently

28 minutes ago, HuskerJax said:

I think more of the blame goes to our “veteran” offensive line. They were getting used all day when they should have stepped up their game to help the 2nd string guy. They looked horrible. Michigan is going to have a field day against them, that will be ugly. 

I partly agree. Bunch made some stupid plays but the offensive line didn't help at all. Personally I would have taken their first or second string quarterback over a Bunch who was incompetent today. They were able to finagle over a much Superior defensive line then what Troy had. 

1 hour ago, DrunkOffPunch said:

I’m not offended and don’t believe you were trying to bully him, I just think starting a thread like this right after the loss is in poor taste. Especially with the overreactions that come from HB after a loss.

Thank you sir for your reasonable input. I will delete the thread

17 hours ago, redout22 said:

I wasn't sure how to delete a thread so i decided to make this into a positive thread!

Do not give up hope, we are on the right track! We committed far too many stupid penalties but the defense looked fast once again and STAN THE MAN is still my hero. I thought I copyrighted that three years ago but I will let it slide.. For now..

Bunch showed flashed but made mistakes. Hell, he did 10,000x better than anything i could do when i was his age and he took hits, i respect that.

For those thinking on a 2-9 season I couldn't disagree more. The fumbles will go away, the stupid penalties will go away, and most importantly the bad luck juju will go away. 

2-9 my ass, let's go 9-2 boys!!

GBR!!!!!!!

See you next week

Your original post was funnier.  Took my laugh react away.  Boooooo!

16 hours ago, redout22 said:

I personally don't believe so but respect your opinion. Bunch how many opportunities to check down for a 5 to 10 yard gain but instead threw didn't you double and triple coverage. Stan was the best player on offense by far mandar defense held up very strong. If we had a healthy Eatery Martinez we would have won by 21 in my opinion, but it is your right to feel differently

You may have missed the boat on copyrighting Stan the Man but there's still time for Eatery Martinez.  I say go for it.