Over-reaction

I agree with those saying be patient. I also agree with those that want to be upset. You invest a lot emotionallyso it makes sense to be upset. At least the fans are caring again. A lot of posters get too caught up on both sides. It's okay to be upset. I'm sure after the hurt fades a bit, most fans will he ready for next week. 

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, irafreak said:

I agree with those saying be patient. I also agree with those that want to be upset. You invest a lot emotionallyso it makes sense to be upset. At least the fans are caring again. A lot of posters get too caught up on both sides. It's okay to be upset. I'm sure after the hurt fades a bit, most fans will he ready for next week. 

I was more hurt over Colorado because I was drinking the pre season kool aide and thought maybe we might make some noise a year early. Then after watching the game I realized we have some issues that still need corrected and quickly adjusted my expectations back where they should be 

• Plus1 1

I don't think Troy even played that great of a game and we still lost to them.  I thought 6-6 at the beginning of the season, but I don't know where those 6 wins are going to come from now.  I was hoping we'd be more disciplined in the second game.  I thought it would take awhile to get more talent here, but I was really hoping we wouldn't be beating ourselves with these bad mistakes. 

3 hours ago, secretasianman said:

A Big Ten team should not lose at home to a team from the Sun Belt no matter what string quarterback is playing in whomever head coach’s first season. 

Nick Saban and Alabama lost to Lousiana-Monroe in 2007, his first year at Alabama. And unlike Troy who may win 9 or 10 games this year, Monroe went just 6-6 and did not play in a bowl game.

I'm not saying Frost will have Saban's success, but let's not be stupid. Year one. Backup walkon QB.

• Fire 2