Misery loves company? BYU beats Wisconsin

cheekygeek

Nebraska needs to beat every team on their schedule, so I’d much rather have those opponents look unbeatable, before Nebraska does it. And if Nebraska HAS to lose, I would rather it be to an undefeated, or otherwise highly-regarded team. Our scheduled opponents LOSING to other teams does not help Nebraska - or the conference as a whole. So this is really kind of sad news and more evidence that 2018 is turning out to be a bad hand for NU.

Wisconsin wasn't moving the ball the way they wanted and benched some of their all American linemen.

I can't wait until we can bench someone for poor play. Let alone the starting line if they can't move the ball.

If we had Wisconsin's second string line against Troy, we mow them down with a 3rd string QB.

I think this year's recruiting should be O line heavy.

It looks like Nebraska will struggle this year. I've never really had any love for the Big 10. I guess I just want to watch the (college football) world burn this year.

I hope Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan and Michigan State lose every game the rest of the year. I realize they can't because they play each other. Don't care.

tenor.gif?itemid=4977777

• Fire 1
30 minutes ago, Hans Gruber said:

It looks like Nebraska will struggle this year. I've never really had any love for the Big 10. I guess I just want to watch the (college football) world burn this year.

I hope Wisconsin, Iowa, Northwestern, Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan and Michigan State lose every game the rest of the year. I realize they can't because they play each other. Don't care.

tenor.gif?itemid=4977777

I will release the prisoners from the Asian Dawn. The Time's article was very compelling. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hans Gruber said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4977777

I’ve always hated the Big Ten, too. I’m not going to start rooting for those teams just because NU is in the conference now.

• Plus1 1