Nebraska will beat Michigan

BoNeyard

Gotta love the naysayers who predicted doom and gloom coming back to tell us all how right they were. We get, you’re realists and those of us who didn’t want to see or believe it are just Kool-Aid drinkers. You must be so proud of yourselves. In your honor I am adding about 4 or 5 names to my ignore list. Don’t worry, I won’t miss your insight on anything. Like I said, I’d rather predict success and be wrong than be miserable and expect the worst and be right. See ya......well, no I won’t.

It's never wrong to believe in your team.  Just don't bet on them when you don't have many supporting facts.  We're not as bad as we looked (nobody could be?) and they're not as good as they looked.  Nobody expected us to be more competitive in the B1G than we have been overnight.  I don't see why Husker fans need to turn on each other over it.

On 9/22/2018 at 5:11 PM, JJ Husker said:

Gotta love the naysayers who predicted doom and gloom coming back to tell us all how right they were. We get, you’re realists and those of us who didn’t want to see or believe it are just Kool-Aid drinkers. You must be so proud of yourselves. In your honor I am adding about 4 or 5 names to my ignore list. Don’t worry, I won’t miss your insight on anything. Like I said, I’d rather predict success and be wrong than be miserable and expect the worst and be right. See ya......well, no I won’t.

I had predicted an ugly blowout and the players giving up and that is nothing to be happy about. I’ve been too pissed off that the players didn’t prove me wrong to reply until now. I’m much closer to going off on a rant about our delicate drama queens masquerading as Husker football players but it would only be suitable for the Shed. Naysayers and optimists can agree there was nothing good that came out of Saturday’s game. 

3 hours ago, 4skers89 said:

I had predicted an ugly blowout and the players giving up and that is nothing to be happy about. I’ve been too pissed off that the players didn’t prove me wrong to reply until now. I’m much closer to going off on a rant about our delicate drama queens masquerading as Husker football players but it would only be suitable for the Shed. Naysayers and optimists can agree there was nothing good that came out of Saturday’s game. 

And to be clear, I don't have a problem with people predicting bad results ......until they come back and gloat about their prediction and tell us all how very right they were and how crazy the optimists were for hoping for better. I won't name names (and frankly I'd have trouble naming them now because my ignore list expanded quite a bit recently) but it's pretty obvious who these people are.