2021 G Hunter Sallis [Gonzaga - Signed LOI]

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/sallis-emerging-as-an-elite-prospect-in-2021

Nebraska: "(Fred Hoiberg) has an NBA background so he knows a lot and he's willing to teach me a lot. That was something that i was looking forward to. Player development, he said that he would work with me every day and that would be good. He sold it really well. He said that this year is their building year and the years coming up will be their breakout years."

WHAT'S NEXT?

Sallis may make it out to Louisville this weekend as the Cardinals host North Carolina but he's not set up a bunch of visits and is in no rush with things.

He's going to play this out, take advice from his family and see what happens and who he feels most comfortable with.

"We are really taking everything slow," said Sallis. "We are really weighing out the pros and cons of every school. (My family) always tells me that it's my decision and to take as much time as I want with it and really pick a school that I feel like I can go to and be comfortable."

• Plus1 2

This kid man...

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/rivals-roundtable-emerging-prospects-final-four-darkhorses-and-more

1. Who has emerged late in the high school season who may need a rankings bump?

Bossi: He is already a five-star prospect in the class of 2021, but at No. 20 overall, combo guard Hunter Sallis still has room to move up in the junior class. After watching him in person last weekend, I spent this week doing follow-up investigation on his game and I firmly believe he’s the real deal. In fact, the 16-year-old could compete for top guard in the class honors before it’s all said and done. 

He’s already been to Gonzaga and Nebraska officially with Alabama, Creighton, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisville, Missouri, Ohio State, Oregon, UCLA and many others having dropped scholarship offers.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • seaofred92 changed the title to 2021 G Hunter Sallis [Gonzaga - Signed LOI]