2021 G Hunter Sallis [Gonzaga - Signed LOI]

41 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I'm not really surprised that we aren't in his Top 12.

I'm kind of surprised he didn't at least *say* we are in his Top 12.

If he washes out of UNC (or Kansas), then we're in a prime position to get him, as Fred is a much better recruiter of transfers. 

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

Yes I am pretty floored to be honest @Cdog923. He’s taken 2 OV’s and one was to us and one was to Gonzaga. Creighton hasn’t been mentioned at ALL yet made his top 12. Had heard he was seriously considering NU. This is pretty surprising to me. 

Here’s what Sallis is thinking “all of these other schools are really good (some awesome) at basketball, and Nebraska pretty much sucks, I want to see what it’s like at these other schools”.  

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

Not sure we were a "leader."  I think it was something more to the effect of "strongly considering" which may have been embellished because of who he was talking to.

I knew it was going to be a very long shot for us to have a legitimate chance of getting him.  But, I would have thought he would at least throw the local state school a bone and list us in his top list.

Oh well....have fun.

• Plus1 1

21 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

The kid is 150 lbs, he needs a couple of years.

If he goes through the G League's professional pathway program (the only way he's getting 300k), they only play 10-12 games against "grown men" and the rest of their time is working on their game including getting into the weight room.

• seaofred92 changed the title to 2021 G Hunter Sallis [Gonzaga - Signed LOI]