Captain Marvel

• 2 months later...

Really looking forward to this one.   this will be an exciting week for Marvel heads.   Tthe new Captain Marvel Trailer, Avengers 4 tomorrow, Avengers project Thursday and Far From Home trailer this week.   Plus the announcement of Shang-Chai, Marvel's first Asian superhero, movie is in the works.

• 7 months later...

Didn't see the movie in theaters, finally watched it on DVD, I think this is gonna be a must buy.

Not to give any spoilers, but came to some conclusions. 

-Nice to see Stan Lee in a Marvel Movie again, sad he is no longer with us, hopefully they have som

-Amazing Soundtrack.  Is supposed to have moments where it takes place in the past,  has a soundtrack of great music to go along. 

-Some amazing special effects 

-great story line.  I was never bored.

- Brie Larson looks amazing, love her in the super hero outfit, and when she is wearing jeans and a tshirt. 

I'm hoping there are more Captain Marvel movies in the future.  

Larson was a *bit* stilted for me with her deliver, and I don't necessarily like how they made Fury the comic relief, but this isn't the Fury that we know of today, so it was mostly ok. Captain Marvel 2 will happen, probably not for two to three years, but I expect it to be announced at Marvel's SDCC panel this weekend.