*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There is simply no excuse for this. Frost and Co. are lookijg incredibly overrated at this point.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I still think Frost will be successful here. I knew it would take time. But I never expected the team to be winless, hopeless, and clueless this season.

So which is it--is Frost overrated, or is he going to be successful?

Talking out of both sides of your mouth is never a good look for anyone. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

Just now, Sho'nuff said:

Never said he claimed it, just reading his posts it's all blame the coaches they are all overrated and so on. The b!tc#!n& on here is insane.

We’re 0-2, on the way to 0-3. We’re down 37-0 midway through the second quarter to a team that’s barely ranked. We haven’t done anything right today and seem to get worse each week. The avalanche of turnovers, mistakes, mental errors, and mindnumblingly incompetent play is mind-blowing. We’re getting dominated and blown off the ball.

Sorry if I’m out of Kool-Aid.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, Cdog923 said:

At this point, it makes more sense to cut your losses and save Martinez's redshirt. 

They still have two more games they can use him for...but yeah, it would be good just to put another QB in there and save Martinez as a backup if needed for future games.