*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

I still don't understand that safety. AM became a receiver...a receiver has to get his feet on the ground...or some body part to be considered a catch. If the lineman did the exact thing, it would be an incomplete pass. This is the only time I've ever seen a catch where the player never came down with the ball.

• Plus1 2

I know we can't realistically kick players off their scholarship because they're not buying in (unless you're one of the posters that prefers we go the dishonorable SEC route and not honor scholarships/force kids off by making their life hell)...but at this point, Frost should put in second and third stringers, including walk-ons, and bench starters that aren't buying in to send a message. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Caliborn72 said:

Everyone here helping make this less sad for me.

Bright future, it’s going to be rough in the interim. Have to get Frost’s recruits in and have more than one offseason.

The future, especially in the B1G, starts on the lines, though. 

The skill position recruits this staff is after are awesome. But who is going to be on these lines?? 

• Plus1 1