*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

I’ll say this once.  You can’t squeeze water from an onion.  Across the board we are young. There are new schemes in every aspect of the game. They have way more talent than us at every position. Finally, we have a beaten dog mentality hanging over us from the previous decade.  This is the recipe for getting boat raced and there’s not a damn thing any coach in the country could do to avoid it. I know that because we have one of the best and it’s STILL a disaster.  

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, VectorVictor said:

Yes there is, or have you forgotten that these kids are student athletes, with student coming first? It sucks that these aren't the student athletes we want, and that these kids aren't buying into Frost's coaching, but you don't just pull their scholarship because of it--they didn't choose Frost, and the student athlete and the University have an agreement. 

Again, I'd rather win with integrity. Guess I remember when integrity was something people valued at Nebraska. Sorry you don't understand those concepts.

Coaching changes happen. Kids on scholarship agree to try their best and put forth full effort to help the team.

There is no place for kids you describe as “cancers,” or who seek to undermine what Frost is doing. 

To say that removing those cancers damages our integrity somehow indicates to me you don’t understand what the word means. Letting kids damaging the program just continue to do so while taking spots from kids that will care, try hard, and help is just dumb.

• Plus1 1

Yep all Michigan is doing is blocking. They are showing their superior strength.

This should create quiet the stir for the offensive line who wants to come out and give us an inspirational speech this week on how hard they work. It sounds really nice when it is said, but when there appears to be zero effort in the most simplest sense of your job, the words get washed out quickly. 

6 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

anyone complaining about the score getting run up is soft as s***

its our job to stop them. and right now nobody seems interested in doing that.

I don't have a problem with the other team playing hard. But 4th down hail Mary with 7 seconds in the half up 39 zip is trying to run the score up. If the game were close or in question, they punt that ball so as not to give us a hail Mary chance at the end. Very rarely will I ever complain about running up the score but that was just petty...