*** Official Michigan Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, NoKoolAidForME said:

Would any of the last three coaches have been able to say the game was over at half time? It maybe true, but our last three coaches would have been killed for saying that. 

Frost is a different animal.  Straight shooter.  Not going to sugar coat.  Maybe he needs a little of a bit of a filter sometimes, maybe not.  His frankness is appreciated, but yes, tough to hear sometimes.  We just can't dissect everything he says (not saying you are).  

15 minutes ago, desertshox said:

no, it isnt a "you" problem for him. you were calling for just yanking scholarships and not weeding out players. then once someone else mentioned it you were all over that bandwagon.

and the best way to "let it go" is for both of you to stop trying to get the last word in.

I'm for getting cancers off the team and out of the locker room. If we can pull their scholarships, we should. If we can't, we should do what we can to mitigate the impact of those guys.

4 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Points of order:

One, it's never truly overpriced if it's to help Scouts.

Two, it's just Scouts. There are women in it now, which is good. 

You just love to argue. :)

It’s objectively overpriced. It’s more of a donation than a sale.

I like the idea of girls being able to do scouting activities only boys were able to do. But if they make it coed, that will get complicated. 

2 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Well, I offered $100 earlier to someone that would go to Corvalis, find Riley, and kick him in the balls. 

How much should I offer to help facilitate human sacrifice?* :dunno

*This is a disclaimer that this is a joke statement, before certain posters start going off that I'm endorsing ritual sacrifice.

Cool, you know Riley is in San Antonio, right?

24 minutes ago, Kernal Corn said:

Cool, you know Riley is in San Antonio, right?

I feel bad for Riley so many people want to kick him in the balls at this point. I wonder what type of cup he wears when even showering. 

11 hours ago, PaulCrewe said:

Something about their front 7 against NUs OLine makes me cringe

I am surprised that the offense is looking so bad, because Scott's career seems to have been so high scoring.

it is the defense that I see improvement and seems to be on track. The offensive line is just disappointing, dumb and no good.

special teams suck. Kickers and all the others. 

Will need wine for the heart and whiskey to prevent infection of my bleeding heart. May need Tequila and a win to get off depression pills.

4 hours ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

I vote we bring Riley and his coaches back for that ritual.  We have to sacrifice someone, might as well be the guy who brought us the start of sissy football.

Some of those guys are Pelini's.  Frankly, I'm a little tired of the Riley talk.  This team has no balls or passion.  That's a reflection of the current coaching staff like it or not.  I've been in Frost's corner all along and got ripped when I talk about the lack of talent on this team, but you don't have to have talent to work hard and put forth effort.  This team doesn't even do that.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, In the Deed the Glory said:

What does this have to do with anything?

All the complaining and bitching. These kids are trying. And trying as best they can. Folks sotting back acting like they know better.  Oh...ok. Half of you guys cant jog half a mile without oxygen.  Shut up. Keep quiet. Ill be banned again ...

Just now, mwj98 said:

All the complaining and bitching. These kids are trying. And trying as best they can. Folks sotting back acting like they know better.  Oh...ok. Half of you guys cant jog half a mile without oxygen.  Shut up. Keep quiet. Ill be banned again ...

That is a personal attack, so you may be Nostradamus.  I can tell you this, I'm not an actor but I can tell when one mails in a performance and when they go all out for one.

This is an ignorant point of view that you hold.  You think every one of the players are trying the best they can?  You are the only one that believes that.  You talk about us on here saying things?  Frost himself said the same thing, multiple times.  Foster and Barry said it tonight.  Farmer on Monday.

You are the one that needs to take your own advice, which I bolded.  I also think the last sentence should happen ASAP. 

• Plus1 1