Michigan players: Nebraska gave up 'after the first series'

r06ue1

2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

You say you understand S&C, but I'm seriously doubting you...

If you're waiting for an apology for being optimistic in pre-season, start holding your breath right now.

If you believe that this team went from doing zero squats to squatting over 700 I’m wondering if -you- understand strength and conditioning. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, MountainMan said:

If you believe that this team went from doing zero squats to squatting over 700 I’m wondering if -you- understand strength and conditioning. 

That's true, but it is obvious they are doing different things now as evidenced by the change in their bodies. 

Much of this has to do with type of play these coaches prefer, but we were painfully high in body fat composition and it showed last year.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

That's true, but it is obvious they are doing different things now as evidenced by the change in their bodies. 

Much of this has to do with type of play these coaches prefer, but we were painfully high in body fat composition and it showed last year.

I agree. They look different from last year. 

But whats killing us right right now is simple fundamental football. 

• Plus1 3

14 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

So far you’ve changed your stance in three consecutive posts. Guess that’s settled

Yeah, I've changed my tune based on what I have seen, so f'ing what?  That's what people who think one way, get proved wrong, and reassess the situation do.  

I'm not here to question anyone's fandom, but you're starting to come across more as gloater who is relishing these losses.  Makes me think that maybe your motives aren't in seeing the team get better.

• Plus1 9
Just now, Making Chimichangas said:

Yeah, I've changed my tune based on what I have seen, so f'ing what?  That's what people who think one way, get proved wrong, and reassess the situation do.  

I'm not here to question anyone's fandom, but you're starting to come across more as gloater who is relishing these losses.  Makes me think that maybe your motives aren't in seeing the team get better.

You’re wrong again. So you’ve got quite the streak going. 

• Thanks 1