What happened to Washington?

DILLY

I don't view this as part of the problem, I view this as immaturity that he'll get over but also it shows that he really cares and wants this team to improve imo (although showing up to practice would help). Maybe his action will actually light a fire in the oline who aren't buying in (i doubt it though lol). Anyway, the last thing we want is one of Frosts guys starting to trend toward the negativity, we all know washington has behavioral issues and was like this in high school, nothing new. Doesn't mean he doesn't want to be here and doesn't mean the negativity is spreading. Once this freshman class is a senior class, we will have a solid team. 

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, DILLY said:

I see Ozigbo as a typical Big 10 running back, and I would take Washington every day of the week.

Yes- Washington is prototypical RB you want for Frost's offense. He just has some learning to do. Reggie Bush did the same things as a Freshman. If our offense is going to be explosive we are not going to do it with guys like Ozigbo.

13 minutes ago, billdozer15 said:

So he was at practice, just in street clothes? Maybe he is injured?

Hmmm. Good sign he was at practice to support the team. Curious why he would be not practicing though.