What happened to Washington?

DILLY

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I would like to see Mazour get 15 real carries some time.  Just to see what it looks like.  I wouldn't be shocked if he was our best running back.

I feel the same way (but it implies the coaching staff isn't playing the best player). Mazour had a couple nice 4th quarter plays. Here's one of them.

nrwAOp.gif

6 minutes ago, Gage County said:

I feel the same way (but it implies the coaching staff isn't playing the best player). Mazour had a couple nice 4th quarter plays. Here's one of them.

nrwAOp.gif

Nothing special about that run against a lot of 3rd stringers.  I do love the effort from Woodyard blocking at the end of the run.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, swmohusker said:

Nothing special about that run against a lot of 3rd stringers.  I do love the effort from Woodyard blocking at the end of the run.  

Exactly.  Mazour had some nice runs.  But #37 is a walk-on who had no offers coming out of high school.  That play is probably a five yard loss against their starters.

• Plus1 1

Good to hear Washington is still with the team. Wow, doesn't take much to get the rumors flying, on this board. lol

I think probably the whole team was upset at the way the last game went. Wasn't just the o-line taking a beating.

We were just out classed. The 0-line won't be fixed in just two recruiting classes, to where we will be able to hang with the big boy's, in the B1G. 

They should though, be able to play with the rest of the others now. I'm still not sold on our DC, but willing to give him time as well.

I think we have the skill players already, just need to get the pipe line going again.

GBR!!!

7 minutes ago, huskered17 said:

Good to hear Washington is still with the team. Wow, doesn't take much to get the rumors flying, on this board. lol

I think probably the whole team was upset at the way the last game went. Wasn't just the o-line taking a beating.

We were just out classed. The 0-line won't be fixed in just two recruiting classes, to where we will be able to hang with the big boy's, in the B1G. 

They should though, be able to play with the rest of the others now. I'm still not sold on our DC, but willing to give him time as well.

I think we have the skill players already, just need to get the pipe line going again.

GBR!!!

I don't know if it was intentional, but the fact that you used a zero in place of an o to describe our o-line seems fitting. Ha!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2