Weight: 225

40 time: 4.6

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska - greyshirt

Favorites: Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Best prep defensive player in Nebraska. He had 121 tackles , 10 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, and 1 interception.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25% If Nebraska doesn't offer a full ride and someone else does, he will go there. If Nebraska's greyshirt is the only offer, he goes red.

On the plus side Coach Callahan is recruiting in state players. On the down side he is treating some of them as second class citizens with the greyshirt offers. I can see the logic behind it especially if it gives a scholarship to a more nationally touted player this season. But I don't like that they have to wait two years rather than the one year previous greyshirts did.

I guess I don't see what's wrong with offering this kid! :bang

Many share your feeilings...justified too!

So there are armchair quarterbacks and now there are armchair recruiters? I'm pretty sure if the coaching staff liked what they saw and liked it enough, Keller would have a schollie offer. But what do they know? I mean combined they only have nearly 200 years of coaching expierence......so what the hell, offer the kid!!!

Exactly. What other offers does this kid have beside CSU? He may be getting this scholarship offer only because he is a Nebraska player. He still has a lot to prove and from what I've read from other people who were at the camp, this doesn't surprise them. He's got good measurables but things like stiff hips and change of direction are left to be desired.

If he wants a scholi, he's still got his senior year to earn one. We don't need to hand them out like they're popsicles.

I guess I don't see what's wrong with offering this kid! :bang

Souder was offered a grey shirt and he accepted, and when the dust settled on the recruiting class, there ended up being a full scholarship there for him. Perhaps the same will happen for Noah. :restore2