We Suck "Megathread" All things Nebraska sucks

3 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

When your a home dog to a 1-3 Purdue team. That is a sad day 

if-youre-sad-and-you-know-it-clap-your-h

:clap

Nothing we can do but be a patient, be supportive and let the coaches and team go to work. Just thought this thread needed a little pick me up jingle. 

• Plus1 2

What's left but to have a sense of humor and ability to laugh at our situation in an honest way without being debbie downers about it.  We're not good, so what.  It's not like we're experiencing a real crisis like a beer shortage.  

Imagine being a home dog to a 1-3 Purdue team during prohibition.  Now that would really suck.    

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, LaunchCode said:

What's left but to have a sense of humor and ability to laugh at our situation in an honest way without being debbie downers about it.  We're not good, so what.  It's not like we're experiencing a real crisis like a beer shortage.  

Imagine being a home dog to a 1-3 Purdue team during prohibition.  Now that would really suck.    

Exactly. I’m all in on frost just having some fun. 

This isn't shaggy bevo. Or a movement. We are not laughable lovable losers. 

If you'd like to gather the troops to play everything off for the sake of being silly, bored and obnoxious, and pile it on, take it to the woodshed.

Speaking to the OP and any that jump in as they slowly get brainwashed. We are not going to become KU and laugh it off.

Maybe you want to find comfort in socializing. Misery loves company. I bet that is the case here.

Or maybe this is to embrace weakness because you do not know how to achieve greatness?. Have you never heard No Pain, No Gain? You do not lay down like a puss....you get up and fight back. And you fight through it

I really suggest you move this or take this to the woodshed. That way you can giggle and Embrace your own suckness. 

Meanwhile the fighters will be here, and won't give up like yall

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, admo said:

If you'd like to gather the troops to play everything off for the sake of being silly, bored and obnoxious, and pile it on, take it to the woodshed.

Speaking to the OP and any that jump in as they slowly get brainwashed. We are not going to become KU and laugh it off.

Maybe you want to find comfort in socializing. Misery loves company. I bet that is the case here.

Or maybe this is to embrace weakness because you do not know how to achieve greatness?. Have you never heard No Pain, No Gain? You do not lay down like a puss....you get up and fight back. And you fight through it

I really suggest you move this or take this to the woodshed. That way you can giggle and Embrace your own suckness. 

And if we call you Frances, you'll kill us?

• Haha 3

Nothing wrong with being upset about the team, my guess is we are the least upset compared to most of the team, the staff and the head coach.  This post serves no purpose, will do nothing to improve the situation.  It may make things worse for recruiting if kids accutally come on these boards.  I do not understand the intent or any gratification it could give anyone posting along these lines.  JMHO  It should be closed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, admo said:

Are you in your basement right now doing deadlifts and taking  your vitamins? 

• Haha 3