We Suck "Megathread" All things Nebraska sucks

Funny story, went to the ISU game Saturday night and they showed the NW game winning kick on the big screen during a timeout. Place erupted (almost the loudest roar I heard on a night they beat the grossly overrated #6 Mountaineers). We are clearly still in their heads. Their fans feel the need to troll our message boards when we don’t even play them anymore.

I’ve never understood the animosity toward us from opposing fans, but it’s clear we are still relevant if an 0-6 team is getting this much attention.

This is year is going to make it so sweet when things get rolling. Don’t think we won’t forget everything being sent our way.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Sker4Ever said:

Funny story, went to the ISU game Saturday night and they showed the NW game winning kick on the big screen during a timeout. Place erupted (almost the loudest roar I heard on a night they beat the grossly overrated #6 Mountaineers). We are clearly still in their heads. Their fans feel the need to troll our message boards when we don’t even play them anymore.

I’ve never understood the animosity toward us from opposing fans, but it’s clear we are still relevant if an 0-6 team is getting this much attention.

This is year is going to make it so sweet when things get rolling. Don’t think we won’t forget everything being sent our way.

At least the big 12 still cares about us. We seem like the red headed step child in the big 10. 

All they care about is basking in the glory of Michigan and Ohio state. Even though penn state and Nebraska are their historical equals. But we are the late additions to the conference. 

23 hours ago, Sker4Ever said:

@Cy the Cyclone isn't a troll. Maybe he was at some point but then he fell in love with us and stuck around. He's been here for centuries.