Identity

NUsince62

First, Scott Frost certainly has the ability to coach. However he failed at back -wards planning the QB situation.

Second, 0-3 is because of players not movtivated enough.

Third, It will turn and get better.

Fourth, area codes on helmets? Last time I knew that was gang related crap.

Fifth, they need something to fight for. Maybe a Corn Cobb around the neck necklace for great performance anything about Nebraska would do. Or better yet something the players agree to.

Finally, talking about some players not buying in... seems to me that the team has something bothering them about The Staff...they don't like. Who ever it is your Fired!!!

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, NUsince62 said:

First, Scott Frost certainly has the ability to coach. However he failed at back -wards planning the QB situation.

I'm going to probably just create a text file on my desktop that I can copy/paste from for this.

Verduzco said in the spring that he doesn't play two guys. That's really the end of the discussion. Every single person involved - including Gebbia - knew that one guy was going to be the guy.

So let's all just get past this "Frost should have handled it like Saban is handling his QB situation" s***. And also, f*** Saban.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, NUsince62 said:

Fifth, they need something to fight for. Maybe a Corn Cobb around the neck necklace for great performance anything about Nebraska would do. Or better yet something the players agree to.

Finally, talking about some players not buying in... seems to me that the team has something bothering them about The Staff...they don't like. Who ever it is your Fired!!!

I think poor performance should be punished by making them wear this.

adult-corn-costume.jpg

• Haha 1

Answers to your replies...

Fight harder why?

Fight smarter

Identity in crisis mode

No, I am not a racist

I'm African American & Mexican

Too many individuals, let's dance on the sidelines. Jump around!, Jump around!

Remove area codes 

Where is area code 0-4-0

Run more full back trap? Who's the big nasty full back?

Maybe they should put on corn cobb suit for poor performance wake some players up or ride the pine

Tunnel walk, who cares? Play Nebraska Football

One QB? Not the answer

Frost will turn it all around by start recruiting yesterday

On 9/25/2018 at 11:41 AM, NUsince62 said:

So if 95% of the people are bought in and 5% are not, we are suppose to fire the coach? How about jist get rid of the players because if its only a few then its probably more because of them than it is because of the coach. Its like Knapp says on this board to other posters, if one person doesnt like it, its on them. If the majority of people dont like you, its on you. 

It seems we just get further and further away from what Nebraska was all about when we grew up.

First, Frost has been puffing his chest and providing bulletin board material for every B1G team. He’s lacked Osborne’s humility and his c$%kiness and gets a free pass for his ‘I don’t care what the fans think’ attitude.

The press conference yesterday bothered me bc he was speaking like he was a fan of the program, not someone who has the power to correct and displine his players. I found it curious that both him and James Franklin took the time to deflect in their pressers to ‘a few kids not going to class’ rant. 

If they aren’t going to class, don’t play them. If the kids are dancing, displine them and have them stop. If the players aren’t playing smart, teach them or replace them. 

This lack of accountability is bothersome. Special teams has been pathetic and has cost us big time this year. Special teams and the kicking game at Nebraska have always been above par as long as I’ve been a fan.

Special teams is a reflection on this coaching staff. This coaching staff thinks their system is so superior and will run over teams that they don’t need to worry about the margins. Something as simple as a great punter could improve this team greatly right now. 

Also, bring back the tunnel walk. Look, I love 90’s hip hop as much as the next guy, but the tunnel walk music is for the fans and to get them warmed up. We are losing traditions by the day. 

Frost needs to use this year to learn these lessons.  My fear is the losing will kill Frosts recruiting momentum this year, putting us in another hole. I hope I’m wrong. 

• Plus1 1