Is Coach Frost regretting his decision to come home at this point?

PlzCoolerMe

I dont think Frost is regretting his decision. He knew everything he was getting himself into. This is the job he wanted- his dream job. He would have to turn it around at some point. Why not get started now. He is a fierce competitor- just because it is a tough task doesnt mean he is going to back down or have regrets. It will make it that much more satisfying when we gets it to where he wants it- to where we all want it.

• Plus1 1

Of course, he regrets it and is having second thoughts. Who wouldn’t? Such psychological mind games are only natural when you leave a place you love and a team you turned into a national power to take over a struggling, dilapidated program elsewhere — even if it is your alma mater.

Yeah.......national power...

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

No. No regrets. We’re talking the LEGACY of a lifetime, of which he already possess as a player.  He has a huge cushion. Personally, I’m not even breathing heavy at this point.  It’s alllllll good. 

Challenge, yes

Crisis, no. 

“You better get us this year, because in year two...”. (To paraphrase)   I like what I’m seeing in scheme and ideas. Just don’t have the horses yet to run the race. Keep on keeping on. Can’t wait til games progress and we keep seeing Frost and Co build and build!!

Go Frost, Go Big Red. 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, PlzCoolerMe said:

Also, not a bad article. I thought he made good points. I think most downplay how close we were to not getting Frost. I think the decision weighed on him more than I assumed it was and that was because he built something special with his guys(players).

He comes here and has to deal with a few guys who dont seem to want to work hard or dont know how to work hard. He has to rebuild/regroom/re-teach and that is tiresome.

I dont actually think he regrets it because he know what he was taking on, but I also think this will be harder to turn around than he anticipated... 

UCF needs to move past Frost. There new coach is a great coach and they are undefeated. Thank Frost for what he did to turn things around and now forget him and move on. Buy in to the new guy fully and dont compare him to Frost.

Sounds like he's reaching a little. You don't sign the type of contract he did without the understanding of the issues that awaited him in Lincoln. He's in charge of a program that he grew up rooting, bled, sweat and cried for. Also knowing that he has the combination of administrative and fan support he would not have anywhere else. Feels like an " ah ha" type of piece because of the 0-3 start.

• Plus1 2