Is Coach Frost regretting his decision to come home at this point?

PlzCoolerMe

42 minutes ago, I am I said:

I would say, honestly...he’s probably more focused on Purdue than sitting around his fire with a scotch swirling on ice staring absently into the near distance pondering his “regret”. 

Thats not how it works. He’s 70-80 hrs a week working on the Cornhuskers and TODAY 

Exactly. A guy like Frost doesn't have time to think about regret. He is attacking the day and the moment. The past and the future don't matter, what are we doing right now to be better? 

2 hours ago, TheSker said:

You know what I'll consider progress?

If Ohio State punts.  Even just once.

Ha! I am road tripping with 5 buddies to Columbus and we have stated that one punt is our only goal for the night.  We will celebrate like it's an 80 yard td.  We have some contacts there and should be getting a tour of the stadium also, so that will be fun by itself. 

Enjoying life is all about expectations and perspective. 

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

Ha! I am road tripping with 5 buddies to Columbus and we have stated that one punt is our only goal for the night.  We will celebrate like it's an 80 yard td.  We have some contacts there and should be getting a tour of the stadium also, so that will be fun by itself. 

Enjoying life is all about expectations and perspective. 

Perception is reality!

My girlfriend has some family friends from Ohio that are having us out there for the game as well. Really like Buckeye fans for the most part.

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, LaunchCode said:

It's laughable reading over and over again people claiming last years results were due to coaching and turning around and blaming this years results on the players who by and large a year older and more experienced.  

Let's just be honest.  Constantly changing systems, terminology, and schemes will set even the most capable of players back.  It's just spin suggesting SF's record will improve given time to recruit to his system and get it fully implemented,  and on the other hand hammer MR who didn't get that time to fully implement his system.  He was forced to accept a new DC and defense in his third season so back to square one even though it was year three.  Up to now we've been more interested in getting our pound of flesh than biding our time and letting things develop.  Hopefully that changes.  

Well said.  And yes, "hopefully that changes." 

We're lifetime season ticket holders.  That's our hope and we'll never let it go.  

Meanwhile, this is the Big 10, Mr. Frost. 

7 hours ago, Jeepy said:

I agree with that.  But I do have to say that I believe it without as much excitement as I did prior to that Colorado loss.. Troy loss.. Michigan epic blowout. 

He and his staff, largely from UCF, may be lost right now.  They don't say they are, but they may be.

I just look at the mess they came into coupled with a group of very young inexperienced players, introduction of anew scheme-It doesn’t surprise me that they are struggling. 

• Plus1 1

Frost is not regretting coming to Nebraska at all. Nebraska is a very special place and any coach would be lucky to have the opportunity to coach in a place where the fans are as loyal and understanding. Frost wanted this job a long time ago and it is his dream job. He might have thought it would be a little easier to get the players ready but he did not anticipate that Riley recruited puff cream for three years and left him a weak and soft team. However, I am sure he will rise to the challenge and that will make him want to work even harder to get Nebraska back on track. I am confident he will get the job done. We just need to give him some time and be patient. After all, nothing worth having comes that easy. Go Big Red!!!!