This is for the fans

tmfr15

@tmfr15, name me one other fan base who would keep selling out their stadium every single game over the last 15+ years Nebraska football has endured?  Hell name me one program that would have sold out all their games if they had the equivalent of Mike Riley the last 3 sessons?

You may "cringe" at the Best Fans label, but that is your weird drama.  To me it is an immense source of pride.  As @Landlord link shows, Nebraska fans are reknown in college football for how well we treat opposing fans and that is something to be immensely proud of.  I guess what I am saying is maybe find something else to cringe over.

10 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

@tmfr15, name me one other fan base who would keep selling out their stadium every single game over the last 15+ years Nebraska football has endured?  Hell name me one program that would have sold out all their games if they had the equivalent of Mike Riley the last 3 sessons?

Not tmfr15, but I would say Notre Dame, imo

13 hours ago, Making Chimichangas said:

You may "cringe" at the Best Fans label, but that is your weird drama.  To me it is an immense source of pride.  As @Landlord link shows, Nebraska fans are reknown in college football for how well we treat opposing fans and that is something to be immensely proud of.  I guess what I am saying is maybe find something else to cringe over.

The fans are tremendously loyal. Here's hoping that the product on the field gets better. Fans are told to stick with a team through thick and thin. We've had a long run of thin. Now is the time for some thick.