JUCO S Markquese Bell [Florida A&M - Signed LOI]

Mavric

2 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

have you never ever read reddit and the national perception that frosts offense will not work here because we cant recruit speed lmao? are you living under a rock?

I certainly have not seen nor heard that notion elsewhere. Admittedly, I do live under a rock. I just don’t understand how Reddit and the national perception are correlated. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, FearAmeer said:

have you never ever read reddit and the national perception that frosts offense will not work here because we cant recruit speed lmao? are you living under a rock?

You said...

”Nebraska can’t recruit at the level of UCF.”

Im assuming you’re acting like people say that a lot around here and recruiting forums, whereas I’ve ever heard that once.

8 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

You said...

”Nebraska can’t recruit at the level of UCF.”

Im assuming you’re acting like people say that a lot around here and recruiting forums, whereas I’ve ever heard that once.

It's been said many times that we can't recruit the kids we need in Nebraska because we're not surrounded by speed like Frost was in Florida. Granted, most of it's said by dumb UCF fans, but it has been said.

• Fire 2
45 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

It's been said many times that we can't recruit the kids we need in Nebraska because we're not surrounded by speed like Frost was in Florida. Granted, most of it's said by dumb UCF fans, but it has been said.

I have heard it being said nationally.  I  remember when Frost was a candidate for multiple positions last year a lot of pundits said that it would be harder for him to run his system at Nebraska bc of lack of regional athletes.  

Lot of my buddies who are CFB fans of other teams questioned whether or not his system would work in the B1G and if he could get the caliber of athlete he was getting down in Fla.  

I dont think many on here thought we couldnt get the speed needed to run his offense.  

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

That’s a pretty broad statementZ

55 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

I have heard it being said nationally.  I  remember when Frost was a candidate for multiple positions last year a lot of pundits said that it would be harder for him to run his system at Nebraska bc of lack of regional athletes.  

Lot of my buddies who are CFB fans of other teams questioned whether or not his system would work in the B1G and if he could get the caliber of athlete he was getting down in Fla.  

I dont think many on here thought we couldnt get the speed needed to run his offense.  

But that’s not the same statement, you realize or no?