Frost's staff grades thus far

We are 4 games into this season and have had enough time to assess the performance of this staff.  I realize Frost inherited a poor culture and may not have all his players, but the lack of preparation and mental toughness/penalties cannot be attributed primarily to the players.  While I definitely think Frost needs a few seasons to turn the ship around, I also think this team is failing at the basics of Football 101 and we need to stop treating him with kid gloves just because he is a former player and assess the results we are seeing on the field just as we would have assessed if this were the first year for Riley or Pelini.  If you are not interested in assessing our staff after 4 games so be it, no need to reply to this thread.

Here are my grades thus far:

Head Coach: C-

Offensive Coordinator/WR: D (Not really sure what the OC is doing relative to Frost)

Offensive Line: F

Running Backs: C

Tight Ends: C-minus

QB Coach: C

Defensive Coordinator: F

Special Teams Coach- F-minus

Defensive Line-C-minus

Defensive Backs-D

Linebackers-D

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 2

20 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

We are 4 games into this season and have had enough time to assess the performance of this staff.  I realize Frost inherited a poor culture and may not have all his players, but the lack of preparation and mental toughness/penalties cannot be attributed primarily to the players.  While I definitely think Frost needs a few seasons to turn the ship around, I also think this team is failing at the basics of Football 101 and we need to stop treating him with kid gloves just because he is a former player and assess the results we are seeing on the field just as we would have assessed if this were the first year for Riley or Pelini.  Here are my grades thus far:

Head Coach: C-

Offensive Coordinator/WR: D (Not really sure what the OC is doing relative to Frost)

Running Backs: C

Tight Ends: C-minus

QB Coach: C

Defensive Coordinator: F

Special Teams Coach- F-minus

Defensive Line-C-minus

Defensive Backs-D

Linebackers-D

I disagree.

• Plus1 1