Pass Rush?

Red_Payne

They are going to have to go JUCO to get someone immediately, while they develop the Freshman. You also have to get Guy Thomas to become the player he can. Other than that, they don't have guys on the roster who can naturally pass rush. If Tannor can be that guy, he needs to get quicker. Nebraska needs DE's who can get busy.

2 hours ago, Blackshirt316 said:

Recruit Defensive Ends who can rush the passer?

Our current DE's are a converted Tight End and a guy who was recruited to be a run stopping base end in a 4-3. 

We have ONE actual recruited rush end on this roster right now (Alex Davis) because the ONLY other one Riley recruited is Quayshon Alexander and he's out for the season.

Guy Thomas?

1 hour ago, Huskers93-97 said:

How did we get such good pressure week 1 but none since 

Not for sure but maybe Purdue OL is much better than CU :dunno But you're right, our pressure was much better on CU. Pretty safe to say Michigan was just plain better than us but I don't recall getting much of a rush on Troy either.

I think a lot of it is our Jimmies and Joe's but I'm not super fond of what I've seen of this scheme either. I like that we're getting more guys to the ball and tackling better (some of the time) but man, when we blow it, we blow it huge. IMO this loss was 90% on the defense.

• Fire 1