Welcome to Madison!

Hello Huskers,

Just stopping by to see who is all making the journey to Madison next weekend! I'll be driving down from Minneapolis to catch the game with my family: it will be my first time getting down to Camp Randall this year. I figured this night game will be a great atmosphere, and I know NU will bring a loyal contingent regardless of the growing pains of your team.

Make no mistake: No sane Badger fan will be sleeping on this game against Nebraska, especially after we got caught looking past the god damn Mormons. 

Looking forward to a fun-filled football weekend in Madison, and I hope to run into many of you on State Street Friday/Saturday night!

B1GBadger

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, BigTenBadger said:

Make no mistake: No sane Badger fan will be sleeping on this game against Nebraska, especially after we got caught looking past the god damn Mormons. 

Thanks for the kind words, but let’s be real: Wisconsin could sleepwalk past us right now.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BigTenBadger said:

Hello Huskers,

Just stopping by to see who is all making the journey to Madison next weekend! I'll be driving down from Minneapolis to catch the game with my family: it will be my first time getting down to Camp Randall this year. I figured this night game will be a great atmosphere, and I know NU will bring a loyal contingent regardless of the growing pains of your team.

Looking forward to a fun-filled football weekend in Madison, and I hope to run into many of you on State Street Friday/Saturday night!

B1GBadger

Thanks for stopping by. Right now. At this very moment. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, BigTenBadger said:

Hello Huskers,

B1GBadger

tenor.gif?resize=450,300

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I usually just talk complete smack to Badger fans, you know, Alvarez is a Husker so you are all like fake big red devil spawn, or come to Lincoln with Alvarez to a Husker reunion so he can show you what a football National Championsip trophy, or five, looks like, but you seem really cool so I won't do that.  This time.

4 hours ago, BigTenBadger said:

Hello Huskers,

B1GBadger

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2