Welcome to Madison!

6 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yea we are going to find out soon enough but I think we should win that one and BCU. Purdue is much better than Illinois. Heck, Troy might be better than Illinois. But at this point I wouldn't be surprised if we lost to them by 2 scores so who knows. I think by then we will be a different team than we are now though.

"Should win" shouldn't be in Nebraska fan's vocabulary this year. 

• Plus1 1

It sounds like the Husker Marching Band is making the trip up to Madison to march for the game. May not seem like a big deal to you all, but Camp Randall hasn't had another marching band touch its field for 35+ years. They stopped coming when the reputation of the Wisconsin student section began to precede itself.

10 hours ago, BigTenBadger said:

It sounds like the Husker Marching Band is making the trip up to Madison to march for the game. May not seem like a big deal to you all, but Camp Randall hasn't had another marching band touch its field for 35+ years. They stopped coming when the reputation of the Wisconsin student section began to precede itself.

Frost coaches the band too. We don't back down from a challenge now.

Taking the fiancee' to Camp Randall.  Will be my first time and her's as well.  Even if it's a blood bath we're still gonna have fun.  Got seats at mid field about 50 rows up wish the cushion backed seats.  Then we'll be at Northwestern the following Sat so I'm pretty happy about just getting my college football fix even if isn't the Nebraska I really wish I could see. 

Would be great if these boys showed up and gave Wiscy a half way decent ball game.  I'm not expecting that but honestly I'm just happy to see my Huskers again and this time without Riley or Pelini.  It's going to take some time and I most definitely still believe...

:bigredn: