Big Day For Ozigbo

Hayseed

Just now, Mavric said:

Wasn't a fluke.  Good for Devine.

But I would expect some props for the offensive Line.  I think about 90% of his yards were before contact.

Also Martinez for pulling defenders in zone read. Zig hits that gap between the D end and Olineman really hard though and gets 5 minimum everytime we run that dive read look it seemed like.

6 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Yes Ozigbo and Bootle deserve the game balls today.  Both had really strong games!

Bootle was awesome. He made a couple of young guy mistakes but the dude scraps. 2 years from now he will be an anchor for our D unit and I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a high draft pick after a few years with this staff. He has the tools.

• Fire 1
12 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Devine has been the best back in the program for awhile. I'm glad Frost has figured it out too.

(Except for the 2 games Bryant went off)

This.    I dont want to sound like I'm bagging on Bell, but I have no clue why he was considered the first choice in a 1st string tie.     Ozigbo does everything that Bell does but better.   Washington is a different style of back so he probably should be a solid #2 but I honestly cant see why we would ever go with Bell over Zig.  

• Plus1 3