Mohamed Barry

suh_fan93

Barry plays with a different fire.  Best defender at this point of the season in my opinion. Definitely would like to see that infused to other Blackshirts. He cares a lot. 

Bootle has really impressed as well. Covers well, but not afraid to hit either. Someone compared him to Prince. A little early for that, but I do see some comparisons in their game. 

• 1 month later...

22 hours ago, Swiv3D said:

Who cares, we'll find a way to make it work:D

I'm sure he would. He has a spirit for this game that's starting to become contagious. Last year coming into this year we didn't have that leader on the defense, certainly not from a production standpoint. This will be his team next year.

The only problem i see with him, and maybe they coach it, but he will run into his gap and just put his head down and try taking out blocker. Why not go in there, hit the blocker with your head up, and look for tackle too. He takes himself out of a lot of plays.

58 minutes ago, C N Red said:

The only problem i see with him, and maybe they coach it, but he will run into his gap and just put his head down and try taking out blocker. Why not go in there, hit the blocker with your head up, and look for tackle too. He takes himself out of a lot of plays.

I had a hard time noticing this because Young was always doing something far worse on every play 

• Plus1 2