Line for Wisconsin

r06ue1

3 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

we haven't covered a line all year, so i think we are due.

and i don't think wisconsin has as much talent as michigan. i actually think we will cover. something like 42-21 seems doable.

If Frost et al can get the defense into an effective penalty eradication clinic we could more than cover. 

I wish all the talk about the offense by Frost and the local media would morph over to the defense giving up third and longs and just as many yards as our offense gains, etc.

Every game we've played were winnable (ignore Michigan.. it was merely survivable);  we gained enough yards and scored enough points but the defensive squad is run by American Athletic Conference standards.  

Not to mention the well talked about penalties. 

• Plus1 1

47 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

I don't want to watch this game, as I really don't like how Wisky kicks our butts, however I will watch anyways.  That's just how my brain works.  

Yeah I'm the same way.  I'll watch it all.. and my wife will watch every minute closely and yell at every penalty against us and scream with joy at every yard we gain and gleefully destroy knick-knacks and furniture at every point we score. 

So, you know, it's a survival thing. 

15 hours ago, BoSolich said:

yea. 42-21 should probably be worst case scenario. 45 points is the most they've had all year.

We cant stop anybody. I would guess Wisc scores at minimum 50 and they have a defense which means we will likely score less than 20. Im gonna go with 51-13, with us scoring a late TD to even get to 13.

• Plus1 1