Will we beat Bethune Cookman?

14 minutes ago, Bigred_inSD said:

Will we beat Ohio State?!??!

Considering Purdue is beating them 21-6 right now, just going into the 4th quarter... we might have a chance. Just have Chinander watch Purdue's defensive plan and copy it a bit. Maybe ring up Purdue's DC and swap notes? 

Anyway, just saying that Ohio State doesn't look like a world beater right now. 

10 minutes ago, EmeraldIngot said:

Considering Purdue is beating them 21-6 right now, just going into the 4th quarter... we might have a chance. Just have Chinander watch Purdue's defensive plan and copy it a bit. Maybe ring up Purdue's DC and swap notes? 

Anyway, just saying that Ohio State doesn't look like a world beater right now. 

And another TD.

2 minutes ago, Redux said:

We will not beat Ohio State, I don't care how good our offense is.  Their Defense will frustrate us and we will shoot ourselves in the foot.  And sadly our defense has no ability to hold them under 30 points.

Their defense has given up a lot of points this season and is getting whipped tonight.  Any given Saturday. 

• Plus1 1
25 minutes ago, EmeraldIngot said:

Just have Chinander watch Purdue's defensive plan and copy it a bit. Maybe ring up Purdue's DC and swap notes? 

Chin could be locked in a room the whole week with tapes of OSU losses the last three years and it wouldn’t matter

And Nick Holt is the type of douche that would tell ya to go f#&% yourself upon answering the phone call

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Redux said:

We will not beat Ohio State, I don't care how good our offense is.  Their Defense will frustrate us and we will shoot ourselves in the foot.  And sadly our defense has no ability to hold them under 30 points.

Are you watching the game?

Edit love you redux you know more about football then me but seriously this gives me hope.

7 minutes ago, EmeraldIngot said:

Purdue up 35-13, 5 minutes left in the 4th. They might pull it off. 

Edit: Ohio State scored right after I posted, it's now 35-20. 

Are you still watching we can beat them.