Will we beat Bethune Cookman?

32 minutes ago, ScottyIce said:

I can’t believe the weak mentality so many of us have. Someone made this comment a couple weeks ago recruiting, I didn’t believe it. But they were right. One of these steps for our fan base is to stop thinking everything is so damn impossible.

I remember after TO and the Huskers lost 7 straight bowl games, Husker fans were pretty down in the mouth and doubted the team even when they had great seasons in the Big 8.  I think 15 to 20 years of mixed results and rarely winning a "big" game has seasoned us to see a glass mostly empty.  Frost and co are here to change that though.

• Plus1 2

9 hours ago, Redux said:

Yep, watch all the 2nd half.  We still....will not.....beat Ohio State in the Horseshoe.  If anyone here thinks this Purdue loss will do anything but make them that much nastier when we play them, you're in for a letdown.

Yeah unfortunately we would have had a better chance if OSU was not upset.  Urban will be working them pretty hard to fix their one dimensional offense and pass defense.  They are certainly missing the presence of Bosa.  Moore and Knox played out of the minds last night and the energy from their crowd was electric.  I wish we were that loud.  

We have a better chance against the mighty Wildcats of Bethune Cookman now that the players and coaches have tasted the endzone repeatedly, and now that the defense has repeatedly made critical stops with fewer mistakes. 

Ohio State lost yesterday because of mistakes in both halves and great play calling by the Purdue staff O and D.  Our game there should be much better than at Michigan..

9 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Can we take care of business and beat Bethune-Cookman before worrying about anyone after please? 

“We” are fans on a message board. We can talk about playing in the national championship next year and who our opponent will be if we want, and it will have no effect on whether we beat Bethune-Cookman.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1