Will we beat Bethune Cookman?

I'm pretty sure I would still rather have a bye this week - just to have a bit of a break in the middle of a long season and let a few guys heal up a bit.

But with the way this season worked out, having a game is is probably good for us.  Keep some momentum going from a nice win.  Stay in the groove.  And don't over-think Ohio State for two weeks.

12 hours ago, Mavric said:

I'm pretty sure I would still rather have a bye this week - just to have a bit of a break in the middle of a long season and let a few guys heal up a bit.

But with the way this season worked out, having a game is is probably good for us.  Keep some momentum going from a nice win.  Stay in the groove.  And don't over-think Ohio State for two weeks.

I think keeping the momentum is nice. We can also use this week to install more specialty plays or variances (including different blitz looks on D) off of the main packages and not use in the B-C game. We would essentially have two weeks of reps of the new packages going into the Ohio State game. 

22 hours ago, caveman99 said:

Why is that? I would actually hope both Vedral and Bunch get double digits snaps, especially with 4 game redshirt rule.

Actually, after thinking it over a bit more, I'm going to retract that statement.  I wasn't really thinking that there is "only" five games left in the (regular) season so he could play in four of the five and be good.

For some reason it felt like there should still be 6-7 games left....

On 10/21/2018 at 10:23 PM, Mavric said:

Yup, agree with your second paragraph.

Momentum is key here. We have a ton.

20 hours ago, Big Red 40 said:

The only way i see us losing to BC is if we have a letdown of some kind, or shoot ourselves in the foot again, and i just don't see that happening. I think we'll come out confident and energized after our first win and blow these guys off the field. 

Would be our first true blowout win since........Wyoming 2016.

• Plus1 1