BREAKING: Mike Riley and Bo Pelini caught assaulting a Chimpanzee

KazLong

They looked sub-par against an Iowa team that cannot score. (Yes cite the sub conferences, yes how we lost to one how I love the negativity). 

The pure will of Frost.

They lost to BYU. f#&% BYU.

I hate Whisky more then anyone in the Big Ten including Iowa. However if we beat them this could be our super bowl. I say we trust and hope.

GBR 

Edit I'm I am great at engrish

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, KazLong said:

They looked sub-par against an Iowa team that cannot score. (Yes cite the sub conferences, yes how we lost to one how I love the negativity). 

The pure will of Frost.

They lost to BYU. f#&% BYU.

I hate Whisky more then anyone in the Big Ten including Iowa. However if we beat them this could be our super bowl. I say we trust and hope.

GBR 

Is this a poem?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

Well if we dont win I hope my friend who quoted me a ton last year, as to my MR hire post, will quote this, besides that would rather be a hopeful idiot then a hopeless fool. 

I  am putting a hundred on the Huskers. We  will see. 

1 minute ago, KazLongDrives300 said:

Hello old friend.

Hey Bro.

I'm with the OP on the hope.  Especially after the article and sayings by some team members about different starters that coach "can rely on."  Etc.

I want a good game along with great effort BY THE DEFENSE.  We know the offense clicks, especially in the second half.  DEFENSE LIKE REAL BLACKSHIRTS, please?

45 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I was hoping for more iambic pentameter.

Iambic pentameter (/ aɪ ˌ æ m b ɪ k p ɛ n ˈ t æ m ɪ t ər /) is a type of metric line used in traditional English poetry and verse drama.The term describes the rhythm, or meter, established by the words in that line; rhythm is measured in small groups of syllables called "feet".

someone will ask?

• Plus1 1