Tyjon Lindsey No Longer a Husker

IMHO, we will see other guys leave whom for whatever reason, don't fit into the vision Frost has.  Whether that is their place/position in that vision or the expectation Frost has for those who choose to be a part of it.  Regardless, wish him the best of luck.  Either way, again IMHO, it benefits him and NU.

s#!t like this drives me nuts. This was a kid that everyone in the country wanted. Because we couldn't develop him with either staff he played under isn't necessarily his fault and for fans to have a "f#&% him good riddance" attitude is ignorant. Losing talent like him is never a positive.

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Add another Riley recruiting bust to the tally.

• Plus1 8
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

s#!t like this drives me nuts. This was a kid that everyone in the country wanted. Because we couldn't develop him with either staff he played under isn't necessarily his fault and for fans to have a "f#&% him good riddance" attitude is ignorant. Losing talent like him is never a positive.

I wonder if there was more to it than just development.  Perhaps this is where a buy in issue was festering

• Fire 1
4 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

Mountain man? More like cushlash

• Plus1 4
3 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

So, we have Kareem moss and Barron miles, and then we have... you. I'll go with the former blackshirt warriors, thankyouverymuch 

• Mavric changed the title to Tyjon Lindsey No Longer a Husker