5 reasons we beat da Badgers

Time for some positive vibes around here.  5 reasons why you think we beat Wisconsin

1.  Frost was playing possum through the first four games just to get this win.

2.  Martinez makes their D look silly. 

3. We dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of ball after player only meeting this week.

4. The bad apples are gone, no more stupid penalties and turnovers.

5.  Frost said, "Wisconsin is the team to catch and we will."

6.  Coaching advantage Nebraska. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3

Has frost directly and intentionally said anything to motivate them?  Love the man but he seems almost determined to do the other coaches work for them as far as providing that extra spark goes.  I wonder just how many points the ‘outhit’ Michigan comment was worth and, yes, that was when he was with UCF.

Perhaps Moos could say something about their stodginess and lack of flash/dash or something 

6 hours ago, LaunchCode said:

Time for some positive vibes around here.  5 reasons why you think we beat Wisconsin

1.  Frost was playing possum through the first four games just to get this win.

2.  Martinez makes their D look silly. 

3. We dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of ball after player only meeting this week.

4. The bad apples are gone, no more stupid penalties and turnovers.

5.  Frost said, "Wisconsin is the team to catch and we will."

6.  Coaching advantage Nebraska. 

some of what you are smoking, please.

• Haha 1

They have no reason to respect us.  I'm hoping that we start mistake free and get up on them quickly.  Their O isn't built to score quickly.  Maybe we get them behind and the D does enough to keep the win.

They had a bye so that 2 weeks to heal, 2 weeks to study (which might help as not much good has been put on film).....so they should be healthy.

I hope for the win, but am unsure how close to bottom we are yet.

They are going to treat us like Michigan treated us.  Hopefully they enter the game with that mentality, expecting a cream puff and we come in finally mentally prepared and give them a game.  We'll still come up short but a close loss would be a major turnaround at this juncture.

Man I hate this season...