Greg Bell

5 minutes ago, huskerfan92 said:

Seemed to run tentative since he fumbled on the first drive of the season. Hate to lose depth and find his decision to leave rather bizarre. 

After seeing him in person, he struck me as the kind of RB who needs a lot to go right in order to be successful. I don't think he became a viable option for the rest of the season.

5 minutes ago, MountainMan said:

Hey, I just thought of a guy who could have  asked him that question and makes 5 million dollars a year. 

Frost ain't going anywhere for at least 3 years. If you hate him being coach so much, there are plenty of other teams not coached by Scott Frost to complain about instead...

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

But this is a pretty specific instance, no?  His recruit.  Here only 10 months or so.  Starter for the first 3 games....

Yes, and I'm not sure he'll be the last one to go either. It happens. My point was that I think with the 4 game rule, kids are getting some bad advice. You're essentially choosing to sit out a year, instead of at least working out and practicing.

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, Ziebol said:

I know who he is.  It was rhetorical.  You're talking about a guy that was a July addition that didn't see the fit after a month and left before he played a snap.  Apples and oranges

• Plus1 1
Just now, Saunders said:

Yes, and I'm not sure he'll be the last one to go either. It happens. My point was that I think with the 4 game rule, kids are getting some bad advice. You're essentially choosing to sit out a year, instead of at least working out and practicing.

I agree that they seem to be very, very confused about transfer rules at this point.  

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Greg Bell