Greg Bell

1. Has it been 100% confirmed Bell is gone, or is the rumor they are waiting to talk about it after this weekend?

2. Anyone here, who has played sports, on a program where talent is plentiful, knows that while you might come in as a highly regarded prospect, and you are sure to have all eyes on you, its not gaurenteed that you are going to start, or will remain a starter. That, is something you have to earn, practice by practice, game by game. 

I have no axe to grind with Bell, and hope he stays and fights for playing time, I think he could make a difference some day. 

1 minute ago, TAKODA said:

1. Has it been 100% confirmed Bell is gone, or is the rumor they are waiting to talk about it after this weekend?

2. Anyone here, who has played sports, on a program where talent is plentiful, knows that while you might come in as a highly regarded prospect, and you are sure t have all eyes on you, its not gaurenteed that you are going to start, or will remain a starter. That, is something you have to earn, practice by practice, game by game. 

I have no axe to grind with Bell, and hope he stays and fights for playing time, I think he could make a difference some day. 

He gone.

One of the greatest silver linings of all these departures is the fact that we will have more scholarships to give out for those who wish to be here.  More opportunities for the right kids with the right work ethic and commitment to the future of this program. Get them on campus with a chance to play sooner rather than later.  GBR. 

• Mavric changed the title to Greg Bell