Mavric

WR Darien Chase [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Darien Chase

Hometown: Vancouver, Washington

School: Union

Position: Athlete, Wide Receiver

Height: 6-1

Weight: 170

40 Time

Offers: Boise State, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, Oregon State, Utah, Washington

Visits: 10/20/18 vs. Minnesota

O8n7o.png

Twitter

247 Composite: #391 Overall; #22 ATH; .8889; :star:star:star:star 

Rivals: #48 ATH; :star:star:star 
247: #200 Overall; #11 ATH; :star:star:star:star 
ESPN#107 WR; :star:star:star 

Hudl

Visiting next weekend

We are recruiting him as a wide receiver as is Boise State. Oregon and Washington are recruiting him as a defensive back. He said those four schools are his leaders right now

• Plus1 2

On 10/12/2018 at 2:45 PM, Mavric said:

Visiting next weekend

We are recruiting him as a wide receiver as is Boise State. Oregon and Washington are recruiting him as a defensive back. He said those four schools are his leaders right now

• Plus1 2

Jimmy Lake is the DB coach for Washington and is one of the best DB evaluators/coaches in the nation.

I also trust our coaches to evaluate and develop any skill position player. But this might be a guy who comes here and ends up being a lockdown DB for us once everything shakes out. Either way, would be a nice problem to have haha.

Visited yesterday.  Had previously visited Utah and Boise State.  Also looking at Oregon and Washington who are both recruiting him as a DB.  No other visits set up yet.

Said the culture really stood out to him.  And the people.  Raved about the game day experience.

• Plus1 1

Washington and Oregon seemed to want him as a DB if I am not mistaken. I also believe both those schools are full at those spots currently as well. Would be a great addition to this class as we seem to need a couple more guys for depth at receiver. I love how we are going after athletes and putting them on the field. Yes, he will play receiver here but it just makes me so happy because I like the idea of getting players here first and then figuring out what to do with them later.