*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, lo country said:

Honest question. When Bo moved to the B1G, he underestimated how it was to play in this conference.  It’s only game 5, but is it possible this staff underestimated or didn’t truly understand this conference.  Just trying to find some sunshine instead of we are talentless....

This is the biggest BS narrative.  Football is football, it doesn't matter the conference.  How do you beat these slow lumbering time possesion teams.  Score points.  We held them to two field goals at the beginning.  To beat them, they score 3, then you score 7, they score 3, then you score 7.  Now the pressure is all on them, because they are not built to score points quickly.  We just didn't score the 7s.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, TheSker said:

So please tell me....

What exactly does holding the staff accountable for this look like?

I am talking about those on here who do not think its fair to criticize this staff....there are actually some who hold that belief and want to place the results of this season solely on the players or the prior staff.  

2 minutes ago, It'sNotAFakeID said:

The guy is up in the post game press conference talking about accountability. Well, okay Jerald, how about you take some accountability for those drive killing penalties. 

Maybe the offense could give some momentum to the defense if it could, I don't know, score.

Yeah, by heading for the bench.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I am talking about those on here who do not think its fair to criticize this staff....there are actually some who hold that belief and want to place the results of this season solely on the players or the prior staff.  

So, I'll ask again.

What does holding the staff accountable look like?

Please answer specifically.

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

The reality is it’s the staffs job to prepare and develop the kids.  Are we progressing or regressing in 5 games?  Are guys still making poor decisions, penalties and missing tackles.  Yes.  Some of that’s gotta be on the staff.  Any other coach would already have 9. threads started about how much they suck. Frost gets a pass, but shouldn’t be set so high that the staff doesn’t share responsabity in this season. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1