*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

Looks like the same defense we have played for the last 8 years against Wisky to me.  Seriously, were no different this season than last season........same players for the most part........yes we need to hold the staff accountable, but it looks to me like we just don't have the ponies Wisky does or maybe even the whole Big 10.  

We don't have lines on either side of the ball, and thats the difference right now.  We can't and they can.

Just now, lo country said:

Train harder.  That’s all I’ve got.  Might get beat, but no ones gonna out with us.  Team needs to do an honest no sh!t assessment about where they are and where/what they want to be.  Then chase after it with relentless determination.  

Training is off season stuff.

Some guys won't like their assessment from Frost at seasons end and they'll leave or become best friends with Duval.

1 minute ago, Frott Scost said:

Could you please just give it a break. You were insufferable with Riley and youre still that way. This team stinks. This coaching staff stinks. This program stinks. There is absolutely no evidence these coaches will turn thks around. Its getting worse by the week. There are things you can fix without talent and they arent even doing that. 

Well said....when you are failing at Football 101 its about more than just the players.