*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, 3rd and long said:

And he probably got called for targeting on the play!

Well 2 turnovers so far this season, total.  We know Jackson will never get a targeting call, he's no where near the ball when his guy catches it, Reed on the other hand will get one this season, no doubt, but he wont get a turnover out of is unfortunately.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Uh oh. He told you the state he lives in. He means business. 

I know where Missouri is can we meet in Kansas city most likely worlds of fun so we can have some fun?

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Well 2 turnovers so far this season, total.  We know Jackson will never get a targeting call, he's no where near the ball when his guy catches it, Reed on the other hand will get one this season, no doubt, but he wont get a turnover out of is unfortunately.

You can’t get targeting for leading with your butt!?  Lamar is safe then!

• Plus1 1

The saddest part for me is that nebraska is just treated as an afterthought.  It wasnt like that under callihan, or pelini.  But it started with riley and it just keeps on rolling.  There treated like a ww2 vet.  You did some good things back in the day.  So stand up wave your hand, roll that beautifull bean footage of your golden years.  Just nothing, were loosers.  Were Iowa State, were kansas st, just anything awfull you can think of, we are there.  And that f#&%ing hurts the absolute worst.  I might as well wear my tar heal hat around football season we are that obscure.  I just cant even.