*** Official Wisconsin Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Jason Sitoke said:

Gonna be tough sledding with the offensive penalties and this defense. 

I think we have a chance to get better on offense. I think the defense is what it is

Can't do well with 6 or 7 holding penalties on offense.  Every single one was on a big play and fortunately they didn't kill all drives, but did kill a few.  We had a total of 14 penalties, though it only shows 1 since 3 were off setting penalties.

1 minute ago, yort2000 said:

Good.  PM me where and when would you like to meet.  I would like to meet such a strong and successful winner that can call other people quitters and cowards.

Top of the world trade center 9/11/01 make sure to be there before 9am. Too soon?

These next 3 weeks are our season:

at Northwestern - the road time has been the better team in this series. Northwestern has had their struggles this season.

vs Minnesota - same thing as Northwestern, Minnesota has had their struggles this season as well. 

Bethune - Cookman - FCS, should be a win. 

You get this team to 3-5 before playing Ohio State, go an take your beating and then fight like hell to get to 6 wins. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, yort2000 said:

Good.  PM me where and when would you like to meet.  I would like to meet such a strong and successful winner that can call other people quitters and cowards.

Just to let you know, I am the one who reported you.  I would definitely tell you that to your face, not a problem at all.  I also wouldn't threaten online, it's just stupid.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, HuskerInLostWages said:

Can't do well with 6 or 7 holding penalties on offense.  Every single one was on a big play and fortunately they didn't kill all drives, but did kill a few.  We had a total of 14 penalties, though it only shows 1 since 3 were off setting penalties.

Lol, and people think this is a coincidence? I think not.